Register for a Free Account
Name
Email
Choose Password
Confirm Password

Please login to continue
Having Trouble Logging In?
Reset your password
Don't have an account?
Sign Up Now!

Outreach to Mongolia

Mongolia is a large, landlocked country that is bordered by Russia in the north, and China in the south. While its capital, Ulaanbaatar, and major...
Asia
Outreach to Mongolia

Mongolia is a large, landlocked country that is bordered by Russia in the north, and China in the south. While its capital, Ulaanbaatar, and major cities are densely populated (almost 69 percent of Mongolians now live in urban areas), the remaining 31 percent are sparsely distributed throughout this vast country known for its grasslands and nomadic herding culture.

According to Joshua Project, 99 percent of Mongolians are unreached for the gospel. TWR seeks to reach them by broadcasting the SON-Lift project "Do You Know?," a series of 60 dramatized episodes that depict the life of Jesus and invite listeners to come to faith in him.

Through partnerships with like-minded Christian organizations, TWR is broadcasting these programs in Mongolia over FM radio to reach urban-dwellers in built-up cities, as well as over shortwave to reach people living in the country's vast open grasslands.

Will you join us in this effort to share the gospel with the people of Mongolia?

0 25 50 100 250 500 1000 More
Choose your gift!
You could reach 10,000 people
with this gift
See Calculation in:
USD
Give Now
Give Now